Multiple sources of help and further explanations are available below regarding the relief packages and programs recently released by our Governments. All relate to Covid-19 and are grouped here so you don’t have to go searching for the information. If you have any questions, or require further assistance, please send us an email or phone.
Please click on the following links to access a wide range of Covid-19 related guidelines and resources for both Federal and State Government initiatives. Once done, click on the X (top right) to close the article and you'll return to this list. NB: Internet links are often altered by the source which means some of the following might not link properly. Ongoing testing is done to try and ensure this problem is minimised.
COVID-19 Safe App. Download now
Myths about COVID-19 are all over social media. Here is the our Government's mythbusting response. Read more ....
$131.4 million Federal funding to help Public Hospital fight effects of COVID-19. Read more ....
$48.1 million for mental health & wellbeing pandemic response plan. Read more ....
State and Territory Government websites. Their latest responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
3 Step Framework for a Covidsafe Australia. Click here.
Easing of coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions. Read more ...
- Boosting cash flow for employers. Read more ....
- Increase in asset right-off from $30,000 to $150,000. See Backing Business Development - Fact Sheet: Delivering support for business investment
- How the ATO reviews Jobkeeper applications. Read more ....
- Click here for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Treasury Fact Sheets on Covid-19 relief measures. Originally there were 4, then 12. Now there are 21. Click here to access them all.
- Scam Watch Update. Read more about the increasing number of scams that have emerged since the Coronavirus outbreak.
State Government relief programs:
- NSW - Relief for NSW Small Business
- Queensland - Information and assistance for business and industry
- Victoria - Tax relief for eligible businesses
- Victoria - Business support fund
- Western Australia - COVID-19 relief
- Tasmania - COVID-19 Tax update
- ACT - Covid-19
- South Australia - COVID19 Relief Measures
Stage 3 - $130 billion relief package New Facts Sheets
- Breakdown of Federal Government Covid-19 support. Click here.
- Australian Government - Economic Response to the Coronavirus
- 12 Treasury Fact Sheets on Covid-19 relief measures. Click here.
- Articles and Updates in other Latest News articles including:
- Stage 3 - Covid-19 $1.1billion Domestic Violence, Medicare and Mental Health.
- Stage 2 - Covid-19 - $66 billion stimulus package.
- Stage 1 - Covid-19 Update - Small Business
- Stage 1 - PM launches $17.6 billion virus stimulus plan